Hotel La Roussette is located on the east coast of the main island Mahe at Anse aux pins 5 km from the airport, 12 km from the capital Victoria and a few minutes’ walk from the Au Cap beach which is a large sandy beach very little frequented by tourists. The Creole style architecture makes it a very enjoyable and enjoyable place for a budget holiday.
La Roussette is a charming little hotel in Creole architecture located 15 minutes from the airport.
Just across the street from the hotel is the large sandy beach of Au Cape, the Craft village is only 5 minutes away on foot as well as the beautiful Creole house of the Creole Institute.
The hotel has 2 room categories:
- standard rooms - the superior rooms
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, fan and cable TV.
The rooms all have a living room and a veranda, the superior rooms can accommodate an additional child bed (with supplement).
Wifi is free.
The pretty tropical garden and the outdoor swimming pool of La Roussette will seduce you.
This hotel is ideal for a stay in Mahe or to end a stay in Mahe when the return flight is early in the morning.
Standard Room (5 units)
Standard room is 24 meters square spacious enough and ideal for couple. The Room contains a King bed with an en-suite bathroom.
Superior Room (5 units)
Superior room is very spacious to accommodate 3 adults, or two adults and two children.
- pool & free towels available - billiard table - nice beach of Au Cap at walking distance - wifi acces in the hotel and rooms
- 9 hole golf course nearby - Deep sea fishing can be organize - excursions can be book on site
- 1 Restaurant for clients in half-board basis - 1 snacks - 1 bar to enjoy local juice, tropical cocktails or any soft drinks...
* Prices on this page are rounded to the lower or higher euro
** Price from, valid for a minimum number of nights and on some categories of rooms on certain dates, do a simulation (prices & availability) to get the best price